Our center finder tool is an absolute must-have when you want to align the machining tool with the workpiece center, edges, layout markings, and more. Perfect for determining the exact position of the center of the board during board cutting, pin joints, assembly, etc.
Super easy to use - simply insert a pencil into the center of the jig & make the mark. Perfect for sheets with a maximum thickness of 92mm. Since the bottom of this tool is magnetic, you can easily use this on metal surfaces as well with maximum reliability & accurate measurements. Plus, the high-quality eco-friendly ABS plastic construction is sure to last you many years of service.
- Easily determines the exact location of the center of the board during plate cutting, pin joint, assembly, etc.
- Perfect for woodworking and other tasks
- Easy to use. Just insert the pencil into center of jig and make your mark
- Magnetic bottom - perfect for metal surfaces too.
- Made of ABS plastic material, eco-friendly and durable.
- Measuring capacity: 92mm
- Outline line specification: 1/8 1/4 3/8 1/2 1/16 3/16 5/16 7/16