The solder wire scaffold provides the hands-free solder feeding while soldering, with you pressing the trigger, the solder wire trace down the steel wire pipe into the heated-up solder head, then melt and flow down to the place where you are repairing.
Whether you are right or left-handed, you can use the desoldering pump by just cocking it and pressing the trigger button with one hand when you are ready. The desoldering pump designed with a double ring, "vacuum" button, which makes the sucking power awesome.
Inner-heated ceramic technology makes the 60W soldering iron heat up very quickly (thermostat range 200 °c - 450 °c), which will also give your tool a longer service life!
Option 1 (Automatic Soldering Gun (Gun Only)):
RapidSolder Gun x 1
Option 2 (Automatic Soldering Gun (Complete Kit)):
RapidSolder Gun x 1
Desoldering Pump x 1
Tweezers x 2
Solder Wire x 1
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Question: What's the power of the soldering gun?
Answer: It is 60 watt, temp rating is 400 degrees
2. Question: Can you use other makes of solder wire spindles with this product?
Answer: Any solder wire sized 0.8 -1.2 mm is suitable for the automatic soldering gun.
3. Question: Is this gun good enough for soldering cables on car stereos?
Answer: Works very well, great for small soldering jobs.
5. Question:Does it come with flux?
Answer: No, it's a rosin core solder for electrical work.
6. Question: Does the electronic soldering iron kit come with solder?
Answer: The Complete Kit will contain solder and electrical solder wire that is 60%Sn/40%Pb and 1.8% rosin base flux with a melting point of 361F/183C.
7. Question: Is the temperature adjustable?
8. Question: Is a stand required or will it lay flat yet keep the tip-off the table?
Answer: It will lay flat with no issue.
9. Question: Can the RapidSolder soldering automatic gun be used DIY jewelry making?
Answer: It can be used anywhere soft solder can be used.
10. Question: Can you change out the tip?