Drilling repeatable holes is very important in most hole making applications, domestic and industrial. While machines can repeatedly and precisely drill holes there are many factors that may make using one infeasible. Unfortunately, humans don't have the repeatability of machines — this is why drill stop kits exist.
Our 8pc 3-16mm drill bit depth stop collar helps to physically stop the drill from plunging too far into the material, helping to ensure that your drill work is on point!
These are round metal collars with a single setscrew that positively locks against the drill bit. It will ensure that your drill bit is not damaged while also getting the job done. Works perfectly with both standard & brad-point bits.
- It helps to physically stop the drill from plunging too far into the material, ensuring that your drill work is on point.
- 3 in 1 - Drill Limited ring, clamping device, and positioner.
- Works with both standard and brad-point bits.
- Equipped with a single setscrew that positively locks against the drill bit
- Hardened and tempered for max durability.
- Package Includes:
8 x Drill Bit Depth Stop Collar
1 x Hex Wrench