RETURNS AND EXCHANGE POLICY
If you would like to return any item(s), for either a refund or exchange, you'll need to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
It is important that all conditions are met:
- If your package did not arrive on time, please write to us. We'll help you!
- Please don't send any items back to us until you've completed a Return Request and have a Return Authorization (RA) number. Any returns received without an 'RA Number' will not be processed.
- Any returns must be in resalable condition and in its original packaging.
- Refund cannot be accepted if we have sent the correct product to your customer in good condition, and as described.
- Once we approve your return, we'll send you details of where to send your order to, and what happens next.
- When we've received the return it can take up to 5 working days to process your request and issue a refund or exchange. We may contact you to discuss options, and if you've requested an exchange to confirm the product you'd like.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of the order date.
- We may ask you to provide photos if an item is damaged, faulty or the wrong size.
- We also need a tracking number for returns. Please, when you ship to return, please send us the tracking number of the parcel.
Customers will need to cover the cost of returning any items to us.
For non defective items and items that are received in 100% condition, we charge a 10% restocking fee. We will send you a return label as soon as we receive your request and as soon as we receive the item you returned, we will process your refund minus the 10% Restocking Fee.
All returns must be in its original packaging and condition and also be made within 15 days of the delivery date.