Spark Plug Tester Tool for Small Engine, Car, Lawn Mower, Chainsaw!
Easily test ignition circuit continuity at each cylinder!
High-quality high-voltage resistant wire, made of pure thick copper wire inside, can work under high voltage. Spark plug metalhead, easy to use, and durable. An engine spark tester is a diagnostic tool for any engine with a spark plug, which can quickly and easily diagnose ignition/engine outboard motor issues or a fault in the fuel delivery system.
Suitable for all internal & external combustion engines, cars, trucks, motorcycles, lawnmowers, chainsaws, trimmers, snow-blowers, generators, etc. Simply connect the tester between the spark plug and the plug wire, if the spark is being sent, the tester will mirror the spark and light up - Find dirty spark plugs, defective points, bad cables or connections, etc.
Step 1→ With engine off, remove spark plug wire.
Step 2→ Attach black connector spark plug.
Step 3→ Insert the metal end of the tester into the spark plug wire.
Step 4→ Try to start the engine.
Step 5→ If the ignition circuit is complete, the bulb will flash.
- Quickly diagnose ignition system problems, lack, or no spark condition.
- Easily test ignition circuit continuity at each cylinder.
- The tool connects between the spark plug and the plug wire.
- Great for troubleshooting all internal combustion engines
- Find dirty spark plugs, defective points, bad cables or connections, etc.